Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ornament Round Up

In a previous post I showed a picture of the snowflake ornaments I made for the Freshly Blended Ornament Swap. My ornaments went to Oregon, Florida, Ohio, California and even as close as Newburyport, MA.

Here are some of the my favorite ornaments I received:

A mini snow globe made from a glittered baby food bottle (tough to get a good photo, but that is a little snow man in there - might as well add the general disclaimer that none of these photos are great - had to use a flash).

A wonderfully colorful stuffed stocking by Mandy of Fabric Paper Glue (check out the cute purses she sells on etsy).


A white felt Christmas tree with sequins and mini pom-poms.

Thin wood painted with Rudolph on one side and a snowman on the other!



Finally, a banner made from wire, hemp twine and paper.
It was lots of fun finding packages in the mail in the days leading up to Christmas. A few people from the list did not send ornaments, but the optimist in me thinks they may still arrive.

I also want to share the ornament Sean gave to me. So perfect!

(from Chrissy Anne Ceramics based in New Bedford, MA and sold on etsy)

No comments: